- Safety and compliance-driven culture
- Large, stable recession resistant industry
- Attractive business profile provides financial stability and visibility
- Leader in innovation and driving new technologies
- Managed Services Group provides platform for new non-capital intensive growth
- Delivering shareholder value since going public in 2004
- Investing in our future by investing in our people
FY 2017 HIGHLIGHTS
*Net income for the fiscal years ending June 30, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 amounted to $3.9M, $1.4M, $3.7M, $6.0M and $6.5M respectively. Student Transportation Inc. (the "Company") reported under US GAAP for fiscal years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Management has used Adjusted EBITDA as a useful measure for tracking performance. Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP measure and is not an alternative to net income or loss or other comparable measures determined in accordance with US GAAP as an indicator of the Company's performance or as a measure of its liquidity and cash flow. A reconciliation of net income or loss to Adjusted EBITDA is included in the Company's fiscal year-end press releases, which can be found at www.sedar.com or at the Company's website www.rideSTBus.com.
Student Transportation Inc. provides a wide range of information of interest to shareholders, analysts and financial media. Please note that this information may contain forward-looking statements about the Company's future financial performance, which may differ materially from actual results. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation to update this information. For further information on the Company's business, risks and uncertainties, please review the Management's Discussion and Analysis section within the Company's Annual Report, which may be accessed on the Financial Reports page, SEDAR and EDGAR.